A MESSAGE TO OUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS
As COVID-19 is now impacting us in the Tri-State Area we wanted to reach out to assure you that in times of uncertainty the safety and well-being of our customers and employees remain our highest priority.
We understand that you may be experiencing stress given the rapidly changing information on public gatherings and cancelled or postponed public events. We want you to know that we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely, keeping those who are affected in our hearts, and are listening carefully to the questions and concerns we receive from customers and employees alike.
Inspired by the Bower's Automotive Group's guiding principle - our longstanding commitment of taking care of the community instilled in our dealership by founder Nelson E. Bowers II - we would like to share a few updates that might help as you consider your next visit to our dealership.
CONFIDENCE IN OUR CARE
Providing safe and clean environments for our customers is always a top priority for Village Volkswagen - even more so today. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and want you to feel at ease when you visit our dealership, knowing you'll experience the quality you expect from the Volkswagen brand.
We are closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking action based on guidance from public health experts. In order to maintain a safe environment and address customer concerns, we are taking measures including:
- Enhanced Cleaning Protocols. We have increased the frequency of cleaning services at our dealerships.
- Additional antibacterial products. We have increased the quantity of sanitizers and disinfectant wipes available for our customers and employees throughout our dealerships.
- Comprehensive COVID-19 guidance is in place at our dealership, detailing how to protect against transmission of the virus (including implementing hand sanitizer stations and frequent cleaning of high-touch areas), and procedures in case there is a suspected case among our customers or employees.
- We will continue monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) updates and will respond based on the advice of governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals.
Finally, we want to remind you that there are lots of great ways to shop with Village Volkswagen:
- Consider trying our online service scheduling
- Work with one of our Business Development Managers in the purchase of your vehicle.
- If you are not comfortable coming into our facility, we will accommodate you with service drop off.
Following the directions of local and state officials we will be reviewing hours of operation in the event our area is greatly impacted. We will contact you to provide an update via email and/or text if you have opted in for notifications.
We are encouraging any employee that feels sick to work from home. As an alternative to visiting our dealership we are putting extra attention and support on digital customer experience and customer service.
Thank you for your support and your loyalty. As always, we will strive to create best-in-class service for the Village Volkswagen customers. We will keep you updated through this dynamic situation and can't wait to welcome you at our dealerships soon.
Jeremy Holsomback, GM of Village Volkswagen