2016 Jeep Compass Latitude
Granite Crystal Metallic Clear Coat Stock # T620472, 1C4NJCEA4GD620472, 4 Cylinder, 2.0L, Sequential-Port F.I. engine, CVT, 26, Granite Crystal Metallic Clear Coat exterior
*Price does not include tag fee, local or state taxes.
Only 1 Jeep Compass left in stock
Watch This Price
*You must bring in this ad to obtain this internet price
At a Glance
4 Cylinder, 2.0L, Sequential-Port F.I.
22/26 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: Compass
- Trim: Latitude
- Body style: Latitude 4dr SUV
- Exterior: Granite Crystal Metallic Clear Coat
- Interior: Dark Slate Gray
- Stock: T620472
- Model number: 28586
- VIN #: 1C4NJCEA4GD620472
- Mileage: 127712
- Engine: 4 Cylinder, 2.0L, Sequential-Port F.I.
- Transmission: CVT
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drivetrain: FWD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Driver Seat Heated
- Remote Engine Start
- Passenger Seat Heated
- Inside Rearview Mirror Auto-Dimming
- Tail And Brake Lights LED
- Airbags - Front - Side
- Airbags - Front - Side Curtain
- Airbags - Rear - Side Curtain
- Driver Seat Active Head Restraint
- Cruise Control
- ABS Brakes (4-Wheel)
- Audio Auxiliary Input: IPod/IPhone Integration
- Audio Auxiliary Input: USB
- Seats Front Seat Type: Bucket
- Touring Suspension
- Air Conditioning - Front
- Power Windows
- Exterior Mirrors Power
- Exterior Mirrors Heated
- Windows Laminated Glass: Acoustic
- Front Fog Lights
- Rear Seats 60-40 Split Bench
- Mirror Color Body-Color
- Power Outlet(s) 115V
- Air Conditioning - Air Filtration
- Floor Mat Material Carpet
- Airbags - Side-curtain Rollover Sensor
- Security Anti-Theft Alarm System
- Windows Front Wipers: Variable Intermittent
- Windows Rear Defogger
- Windows Rear Wiper With Washer
- Braking Assist
- Airbags - Front - Dual
- Power Brakes
- Rear Seats Split Folding
- Security Engine Immobilizer
- Audio Auxiliary Input: Jack
- Front 12V Power Outlet(s)
- Rear Seats Rear Heat: Vents
- Windows Tinted
- Child Seat Anchors LATCH System
- Front Suspension Classification: Independent
- Front Suspension Type: Macpherson Struts
- Headlights Auto On/Off
- Center Console Front Console With Armrest And Storage
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution
- Power Steering
- Headlights Auto Delay Off
- External Temperature Display
- Stability Control
- Traction Control
- Airbags - Passenger - Occupant Sensing Deactivation
- Interior Metallic-Tone Accents
- Reading Lights Front
- Rear Seats Reclining
- Seatbelts Emergency Locking Retractors: Front
- Seatbelts Seatbelt Force Limiters: Front
- Seatbelts Seatbelt Pretensioners: Front
- Steering Wheel Tilt-Adjustable
- Body Side Moldings Body-Color
- Cargo Area Light
- Suspension Stabilizer Bar(s): Front
- Suspension Stabilizer Bar(s): Rear
- One-Touch Windows: 1
- Rear Bumper Color Body-Color
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls Audio
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls Cruise Controls
- Vanity Mirrors Dual
- 2-stage Unlocking
- Air Conditioning - Front - Single Zone
- Doors Liftgate Window: Fixed
- Doors Rear Door Type: Liftgate
- Exterior Mirrors Manual Folding
- Impact Sensor Post-Collision Safety System
- Roll Stability Control
- Roof Rails Chrome
- Seatbelts Emergency Locking Retractors: Front And Rear
- Seatbelts Seatbelt Warning Sensor: Driver And Passenger
- Towing And Hauling Cargo Tie Downs
- Adjustable Rear Headrests
- Audio - Antenna: Diversity
- Audio - Antenna: Mast
- Body Side Reinforcements
- Child Safety Locks
- Crumple Zones Front
- Crumple Zones Rear
- Digital Odometer
- Front Headrests Adjustable
- Front Seatbelts: 3-Point
- Headlights Halogen
- Number Of Front Headrests 2
- Number Of Rear Headrests 2
- Passenger Seat Manual Adjustments: 4
- Seatbelts Second Row 3-Point
- Trip Odometer
- Warnings And Reminders Low Fuel Level
- Windows Lockout Button
Amy L1 year agoTyler Moses was very knowledgeable, helpful, and patient! I received excellent customer service that I have come to expect from Village VW through the years! Thank you to Brian and Robert, as well! ?????? ????????????????????????
ChrisFalcon1 year agoIt was such a great experience working with VW/Audi Chattanooga! Parker and Robert made it so easy to scoop up a new 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan!
JD1 year agoIf you're in the market for an Audi or VW, I highly recommend contacting Jim Graves. He demonstrated a high-level of professionalism, outstanding service, knowledge and was very personable. By far, he made my recent purchase the best car shopping experience ever. He is the best!!!
Patty2701 year agoMy husband wanted to surprise me with my dream car and the fantastic team at Audi Chattanooga made it happen! Joey, Richard, Robert and Stacy were all wonderful to work with and I love my new Audi. Thank you all for putting a smile on my face!
Tee's VW1 year agoWhile driving home from work Sunday morning (09/06/2020) my engine light comes on. I stopped by a local AutoZone and asked if they were able to do a diagnostic reading on my VW GTI . Due to covid 19 the employee informed me they could not enter anyone's vehicle. But he informed me that I could use the reader and bring it back so that he could print out the results. The AutoZone employee printed out the sheet and explained to me that code P2015 indicated something was wrong with the intake manifold/sensor. I took a picture of the print out and sent it along with a text message to my VW Service Advisor (Ryan Parker). Now keep in mind this was on a Sunday. His day off. Ryan text me back informing me that he had seen that code before. He asked if I could bring it by the dealership first thing Tuesday morning due to Monday being Labor Day and their service department close. I dropped my vehicle off Tuesday morning and within a short time Ryan called informing me that it was the intake manifold and it was covered under Volkswagen warranty. Later on that evening Ryan called me back informing me that my vehicle was ready for pickup. I asked if it was alright to pick it up the next day and Ryan informed me that I could. Upon receiving my vehicle it had been washed. Which it really needed it (lol). Hats off to Ryan Parker for being such an outstanding VW Advisor and reaching out to me on his day off. Nothing but praise to the Outstanding Service Advisors at Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga Tennessee. Ryan Parker, Charolene Smith, Jacob Widener and Steve Gaverick. (Five Stars *****) (A+) keep up the good work and YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!
Pskates1 year agoThis dealership made you feel welcome before you walked through the door. Low key and no pressure set the tone. The sales force were very knowledgeable and thorough.
cantbchanged231 year agoWe had a fantastic experience here. Parker was very helpful in explaining the the differences in the vehicles we were looking at. And Chris was fast and efficient in getting our paperwork processed. We love the new car!
onecarolinagirl2 years agoHad a wonderful experience at Audi of Chattanooga. Parker is great and highly recommend you ask for him, you won't be disappointed. Richard is also very personable and easy to work with. Chris did his job, but had to wait an hour to see him and felt rushed.
Joy Russell Jones2 years agoI decided to purchase my leased vehicle and the transition was very easy and pleasant. From the moment I entered the facility and was greeted as always, friendly and professionally, by Court, to the paperwork process with Richard, which was smooth and efficient, to the vehicle services being coordinated and performed efficiently, overseen by Clay and and Parker. Thank you Audi of Chattanooga, for making this experience a good one.
pamrxdoc2 years agoThis was the best car buying experience I have had in my 36 years of driving! Both Parker and Richard were wonderful to work with!
Kenzie7 months agoKyle was excellent and very patient with me and my purchasing process. I absolutely love the vehicle and glad Kyle was my sales associate!
Jimb0647 months agoChad found the car we were looking for and made the purchase quick and easy.
david.l.benDavidning7 months agoNov 30, 2021 Mr. Ryan Parker Thank you for your help. I wanted to provide you with some feedback to management for the excellent service I received during driving through Chattanooga TN to Fort Sam Houston TX. Driving from PA to TX, my Daughter and I decided to stop at grandmoms house and eat dinner. But any parent knows there are never enough outlets (to keep the phones charge) in any car. Before went got to her house we decided to stop at the closest VW dealership to she if they would have time to fix/ replace the fuse. Not, only did Mr. Ryan welcome us with open arms he also pointed us to waiting room where there was an arcade game there with all of the games from the 1980’s. My daughter really enjoyed the old games and yes I beat her in all. When Mr. Ryan came to let us know our car was ready he had it washed from all of the salt and snow from our drive from PA. Mr. Ryan went above and beyond from what most dealerships would do and the effort put forth to satisfy the customer was beyond reproach. . This is by far the best service I have received from any dealership in the 22 years of military service I have served. That says a lot considering we own 4 VW’s. Respectfully; Command Sergeant Major (RET)
Johnsondale277 months agoHad an excellent car buying experience with Chad Hood assisting us. Will definitely recommend Village Volkswagen to friends and family.
Realtor_Slow7 months agoI started my search and honestly was about to give up. Then I remembered Shaq and thought I’d see if he could help. He gave me hope when I was running out of it and I couldn’t be happier with the purchase of my 2022 Tiguan!
Byron_hill7 months ago1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Eric8 months agoAudi of Chattanooga (Shaq Daniel) was great to deal with. I experienced great, attentive customer service! I walked away with an excellent car for a reasonable price. Go Georgia!
Konxoinis8 months agoVW Village was an Awesome Time! You guys did a great job, Thank you :) Thank you!! Go Chad!
Lburns08 months agoChad and everyone at Villiage VW was just fantastic through this entire buying process! Smooth and no pressure beginning to end. Very happy customers. Second vehicle from them and they will always be our go to. Thank you all!
Eddy.8 months agoThe attention was excellent by all parts of the department. Personnel answered all my questions and treat us very good. Good prices.