2016 Volkswagen Beetle R-Line SE
Habanero Orange Metallic Stock # P626553, 3VW4T7AT4GM626553, 4 Cylinder, 2.0L, Turbocharged engine, 6-Speed Manual, 31, Habanero Orange Metallic exterior
*Price does not include tag fee, local or state taxes.
Only 1 Volkswagen Beetle left in stock
Watch This Price
*You must bring in this ad to obtain this internet price
At a Glance
4 Cylinder, 2.0L, Turbocharged
23/31 City/Hwy MPG
- Condition: Used
- Model: Beetle
- Trim: R-Line SE
- Body style: R-Line SE 2dr Coupe 6M
- Exterior: Habanero Orange Metallic
- Interior: Titan Black
- Stock: P626553
- VIN #: 3VW4T7AT4GM626553
- Mileage: 95140
- Engine: 4 Cylinder, 2.0L, Turbocharged
- Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drivetrain: FWD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
- Seatbelts Seatbelt Force Limiters: Front
- Seatbelts Seatbelt Pretensioners: Front
- Vanity Mirrors Dual Illuminating
- Warnings And Reminders Maintenance Reminder
- Cargo Area Light
- One-Touch Windows: 2
- Rear Bumper Color Body-Color
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls Audio
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls Cruise Controls
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls Phone
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls Voice Recognition Controls
- 2-stage Unlocking
- Air Conditioning - Front - Single Zone
- Boost Gauge
- Doors Liftgate Window: Fixed
- Doors Rear Door Type: Liftgate
- Exterior Mirrors Manual Folding
- Impact Sensor Door Unlock
- Impact Sensor Fuel Cut-Off
- Impact Sensor Post-Collision Safety System
- Mirror Color Black
- Seatbelts Emergency Locking Retractors: Front And Rear
- Seatbelts Seatbelt Warning Sensor: Driver And Passenger
- Adjustable Rear Headrests
- Audio - Antenna: Diversity
- Audio - Antenna: Mast
- Automatic Hazard Warning Lights
- Body Side Reinforcements Side Impact Door Beams
- Crumple Zones Front
- Digital Odometer
- Driver Seat Manual Adjustments: Recline
- Easy Entry Manual Driver And Passenger Seat
- Easy Entry Manual Driver Seat
- Front Headrests Adjustable
- Front Seatbelts: 3-Point
- Impact Absorbing Bumpers
- Number Of Front Headrests 2
- Number Of Rear Headrests 2
- Passenger Seat Manual Adjustments: Recline
- Safety Brake Pedal System
- Seatbelts Second Row 3-Point
- Seats - Driver Seat Manual Adjustments: Height
- Seats - Passenger Seat Manual Adjustments: Height
- Trip Odometer
- Warnings And Reminders Low Fuel Level
- Driver Seat Heated
- Passenger Seat Heated
- Front Fog Lights Cornering
- Inside Rearview Mirror Auto-Dimming
- Seats Front Seat Type: Sport Bucket
- Airbags - Front - Side
- Airbags - Front - Side Curtain
- Interior Aluminum Accents
- Cruise Control
- Power Steering Speed-Proportional
- ABS Brakes (4-Wheel)
- Power Windows: With Safety Reverse
- Audio Auxiliary Input: USB
- Sport Suspension
- Ambient Lighting Color-Adjustable
- Air Conditioning - Front
- Exterior Mirrors Power
- Exterior Mirrors Heated
- Windows Heated Windshield Washer Jets
- Interior Chrome Accents
- Rear Seats 50-50 Split Bench
- Air Conditioning - Air Filtration
- Floor Mat Material Carpet
- Rear Spoiler Lip
- Windows Front Wipers: Variable Intermittent
- Windows Rear Defogger
- Braking Assist
- Braking assist hill start assist
- Airbags - Front - Dual
- Exterior Mirrors Integrated Turn Signals
- Power Brakes
- Rear Seats Split Folding
- Security Engine Immobilizer
- Audio Auxiliary Input: Jack
- Audio Auxiliary Input: Memory Card Slot
- Front 12V Power Outlet(s)
- Rear 12V Power Outlet
- Steering Wheel Tilt And Telescopic
- Body Side Moldings Chrome Accents
- Child Seat Anchors LATCH System
- Driver Seat Adjustable Lumbar Support: Manual
- Front Suspension Classification: Independent
- Front Suspension Type: Macpherson Struts
- Headlights Auto On/Off
- Multi-Function Display
- Passenger Seat Adjustable Lumbar Support: Manual
- Center Console Front Console With Armrest And Storage
- Electronic Brakeforce Distribution
- External Temperature Display
- Fuel Economy Display MPG
- Fuel Economy Display Range
- Stability Control
- Traction Control
- Airbags - Passenger - Occupant Sensing Deactivation
- Driver Seat Manual Adjustments: 6
- Passenger Seat Manual Adjustments: 6
- Reading Lights Front
- Seatbelts Emergency Locking Retractors: Front
Amy L1 year agoTyler Moses was very knowledgeable, helpful, and patient! I received excellent customer service that I have come to expect from Village VW through the years! Thank you to Brian and Robert, as well! ?????? ????????????????????????
ChrisFalcon1 year agoIt was such a great experience working with VW/Audi Chattanooga! Parker and Robert made it so easy to scoop up a new 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan!
JD1 year agoIf you're in the market for an Audi or VW, I highly recommend contacting Jim Graves. He demonstrated a high-level of professionalism, outstanding service, knowledge and was very personable. By far, he made my recent purchase the best car shopping experience ever. He is the best!!!
Patty2702 years agoMy husband wanted to surprise me with my dream car and the fantastic team at Audi Chattanooga made it happen! Joey, Richard, Robert and Stacy were all wonderful to work with and I love my new Audi. Thank you all for putting a smile on my face!
Tee's VW2 years agoWhile driving home from work Sunday morning (09/06/2020) my engine light comes on. I stopped by a local AutoZone and asked if they were able to do a diagnostic reading on my VW GTI . Due to covid 19 the employee informed me they could not enter anyone's vehicle. But he informed me that I could use the reader and bring it back so that he could print out the results. The AutoZone employee printed out the sheet and explained to me that code P2015 indicated something was wrong with the intake manifold/sensor. I took a picture of the print out and sent it along with a text message to my VW Service Advisor (Ryan Parker). Now keep in mind this was on a Sunday. His day off. Ryan text me back informing me that he had seen that code before. He asked if I could bring it by the dealership first thing Tuesday morning due to Monday being Labor Day and their service department close. I dropped my vehicle off Tuesday morning and within a short time Ryan called informing me that it was the intake manifold and it was covered under Volkswagen warranty. Later on that evening Ryan called me back informing me that my vehicle was ready for pickup. I asked if it was alright to pick it up the next day and Ryan informed me that I could. Upon receiving my vehicle it had been washed. Which it really needed it (lol). Hats off to Ryan Parker for being such an outstanding VW Advisor and reaching out to me on his day off. Nothing but praise to the Outstanding Service Advisors at Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga Tennessee. Ryan Parker, Charolene Smith, Jacob Widener and Steve Gaverick. (Five Stars *****) (A+) keep up the good work and YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!
Pskates2 years agoThis dealership made you feel welcome before you walked through the door. Low key and no pressure set the tone. The sales force were very knowledgeable and thorough.
cantbchanged232 years agoWe had a fantastic experience here. Parker was very helpful in explaining the the differences in the vehicles we were looking at. And Chris was fast and efficient in getting our paperwork processed. We love the new car!
onecarolinagirl2 years agoHad a wonderful experience at Audi of Chattanooga. Parker is great and highly recommend you ask for him, you won't be disappointed. Richard is also very personable and easy to work with. Chris did his job, but had to wait an hour to see him and felt rushed.
Joy Russell Jones2 years agoI decided to purchase my leased vehicle and the transition was very easy and pleasant. From the moment I entered the facility and was greeted as always, friendly and professionally, by Court, to the paperwork process with Richard, which was smooth and efficient, to the vehicle services being coordinated and performed efficiently, overseen by Clay and and Parker. Thank you Audi of Chattanooga, for making this experience a good one.
pamrxdoc2 years agoThis was the best car buying experience I have had in my 36 years of driving! Both Parker and Richard were wonderful to work with!
Kenzie9 months agoKyle was excellent and very patient with me and my purchasing process. I absolutely love the vehicle and glad Kyle was my sales associate!
Jimb0649 months agoChad found the car we were looking for and made the purchase quick and easy.
david.l.benDavidning9 months agoNov 30, 2021 Mr. Ryan Parker Thank you for your help. I wanted to provide you with some feedback to management for the excellent service I received during driving through Chattanooga TN to Fort Sam Houston TX. Driving from PA to TX, my Daughter and I decided to stop at grandmoms house and eat dinner. But any parent knows there are never enough outlets (to keep the phones charge) in any car. Before went got to her house we decided to stop at the closest VW dealership to she if they would have time to fix/ replace the fuse. Not, only did Mr. Ryan welcome us with open arms he also pointed us to waiting room where there was an arcade game there with all of the games from the 1980’s. My daughter really enjoyed the old games and yes I beat her in all. When Mr. Ryan came to let us know our car was ready he had it washed from all of the salt and snow from our drive from PA. Mr. Ryan went above and beyond from what most dealerships would do and the effort put forth to satisfy the customer was beyond reproach. . This is by far the best service I have received from any dealership in the 22 years of military service I have served. That says a lot considering we own 4 VW’s. Respectfully; Command Sergeant Major (RET)
Johnsondale279 months agoHad an excellent car buying experience with Chad Hood assisting us. Will definitely recommend Village Volkswagen to friends and family.
Realtor_Slow9 months agoI started my search and honestly was about to give up. Then I remembered Shaq and thought I’d see if he could help. He gave me hope when I was running out of it and I couldn’t be happier with the purchase of my 2022 Tiguan!
Byron_hill9 months ago1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Eric9 months agoAudi of Chattanooga (Shaq Daniel) was great to deal with. I experienced great, attentive customer service! I walked away with an excellent car for a reasonable price. Go Georgia!
Konxoinis9 months agoVW Village was an Awesome Time! You guys did a great job, Thank you :) Thank you!! Go Chad!
Lburns09 months agoChad and everyone at Villiage VW was just fantastic through this entire buying process! Smooth and no pressure beginning to end. Very happy customers. Second vehicle from them and they will always be our go to. Thank you all!
Eddy.10 months agoThe attention was excellent by all parts of the department. Personnel answered all my questions and treat us very good. Good prices.